Well, the snow/ice has come and then melted and then come and now melted. I love snow days! Here is a fun/random list of snow day activities:
1. hot cocoa...duh and done! With milk people, not hot water!
2. watch a RedBox movie (DVDONME is a code they promo that everyone can use once. not applicable online)
3. stay in pajamas all day.
4. go to www.kanakuk.com and sign up for summer kamp and dream of warmer weather.
5. dance party...as my eldest little calls it "mommy, you put on some jams."
6. craft. yep. craft something.
7. organize (oh, wait I'm starting to make my perfect day for myself...sorry)
8. play Settlers of Catan. I know it sounds weird but it's a really fun board game! You can find it on Amazon.
9. watch old home videos.
10. write your kamp friends...a real, on paper, email.
Enjoy your snow day...and if you aren't having one...well, enjoy reading this random post.
Be awesome & Love Jesus,
kanakuk ashley robbins